Can’t be bothered cooking? I hear you. Let my 5 Minute No-Chop Salad Recipe come to the rescue. Throw all the yummy ingredients into a bowl, I’m talking prosciutto, olives and cheese (you can never have too much cheese!) And wah-lah! Dinner is served without picking up a knife. Completely, AMAZING isn’t it? Try this super easy summer salad today!
5 Minute No-Chop Salad
The Easiest Salad Recipe Ever!
- 8 slices of prosciutto
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 12 olives
- 12 baby bocconcini or cubes of fetta
- 4 cups of mixed leaves
- 2 pieces of crusty bread like sourdough or ciabatta
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon of oregano
- Step 1 Divide the mixed leaves, tomatoes, olives and cheese into two bowls. Tear the prosciutto into pieces and scatter it over top of the ingredients in each bowl.
- Step 2 Put the dressing ingredients into a jar and season with salt and pepper. Place the lid on the jar, and shake until all the ingredients are well combined. Pour the dressing over the salad.
- Step 3 Serve each bowl of salad with a slice of crusty bread (or two).
- Forgot you said you’d bring the salad? Just double the ingredients and you’ve got yourself a delicious healthy summer BBQ salad that everyone will love.
- Get creative, and add your own favourite no-chop ingredients. There’s heaps to choose from at the deli, think grilled eggplant, capsicum or zucchini – yum!
If you make my 5 Minute No-Chop Salad, remember to share it with me on Instagram. I love seeing and sharing your creations. Find me at @youtotallygotthis Oh and use the hastag #youtotallygotthis so I can find you!
Do you have a go to quick meal? I would love to know what it is.