In another episode of lazy people solve problems, meet my easy and delicious 3 ingredient muesli balls.
They are so EASY. Like. Really. Really Easy! No blitz, no bake and just 3 simple ingredients – muesli, peanut butter, and honey. So simple it is RIDICULOUS!
And while easy is awesome. Wait for it. The next bit is even better. No one misses out!
Sensitive to gluten? – use gluten free muesli. Can’t take nuts to school? Switch peanut butter for tahini. There’s a muesli ball of YUM for everyone!
Whether you are looking for a lunch box snack, a pre-gym boost or a healthy treat with your cuppa, my muesli balls have got your back AND your tastebuds. If you give them a try, leave a comment. I’d love to know what you think.
Easy Muesli Balls
No blitz, no bake and 3 ingredients. So easy it's ridiculous!
- 11/2 cups of good quality muesli (any type)
- ½ cup of natural crunchy peanut butter (or tahini for nut free)
- ¼ cup of honey (or rice malt syrup for fructose free)
- Step 1 Add all the ingredients into a bowl and mix with a spoon until combined and the mixture comes together. To test whether the mixture is ready, squeeze some in your hands. If it easily forms a ball, you’re ready to roll. If not, add some more peanut butter until you get the right consistency.
- Step 2 Take a tablespoon of mixture in your hands, give it a squeeze and then roll it into a ball. Repeat with the remaining mixture. You should end up with 12 muesli balls in total.
- Step 3 If you have time, leave them in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up. But, I never do…they taste totally delicious straight from the bowl.
- Step 4 Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
You Totally Got This Tips:
- For an extra yummy treat melt a couple of squares of dark chocolate in the microwave and drizzle the chocolate over the top of the muesli bites.
If you make my Easy Muesli Balls remember to share them with me on Instagram. I love seeing and sharing your creations. Plus, one lucky reader each month will win their own You Totally Got This grocery bag. You can find me @youtotallygotthis and don’t forget to use the hashtag #youtotallygotthis so I can find you.
P.S Now you’ve got your snacks sorted, get dinner sorted too. Grab your FREE quick and easy weeknight dinner plan right here.