Say hello to our most popular recipe ever! Just 4 ingredients and a few chocolate chips, is all that is standing between you and these delicious peanut butter chocolate chip blondies. If you have a sensitive tummy, these yummy treats are perfect. They are gluten free, dairy free and low in sugar PLUS they are so easy to make its dangeorus. Move over Marilyn Monroe, there is a new blonde bombshell in town!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Blondies
The most delicious gluten-free, dairy-free, low sugar treat ever!
- 1 cup of natural peanut butter (I like it crunchy!)
- 1/3 cup of rice malt syrup
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda/bicarbonate soda
- 20g of 85% or more dark chocolate (that's about 2 large squares) chopped into small chunks
- Step 1 Preheat your oven to 180 celsius 350 fahrenheit and line a loaf tin with baking paper
- Step 2 In a small bowl mix the peanut butter, rice malt syrup, egg and baking soda until well combined and then fold in the dark chocolate chunks.
- Step 3 Pour the batter into the prepared loaf tin and bake in the oven for 18 to 20 minutes, or until the top is a light golden brown
- Step 4 Let cool and then cut into squares
- To make your blondies beautiful, drizzle some melted dark chocolate over the top. No-one says no to extra chocolate.
- If these are too rich for you just cut the squares in half, and double the blondie love.
- Not fussed about fructose? Sweeten your blondies with honey instead of rice malt syrup, easy done.
If you make the blondies, remember to share them with me on Instagram. I love seeing and sharing your creations. Oh tag @youtotallygotthis and use the hastag #youtotallygotthis so I can find you!
Have you got a quick and healthy favourite treat? Let me know what it is in the comments below.