Put down that block of chocolate. If you’re craving a sweet treat after dinner, I’ve got the perfect dessert. Sugar Free Caramel Bananas! You only need 4 Ingredients AND you can whip them up into 5 minutes. That’s an ad break guys. Seriously, couldn’t be more perfect!
I know caramel bananas don’t sound that healthy, but trust me. These ones are!
Bananas are loaded with potassium for a healthy heart and packed full of fibre to keep you full (no reaching for the crisps after this dessert). And that caramel sauce? Sugar, gluten and dairy free BUT still super sticky, sweet and amazingly delicious.
This dessert will totally change your life. You have so gotta let me know what you think in the comments below.
Sugar Free Healthy Caramel Bananas
The 4 ingredient 5 minute dessert that will change your life
- 2 small bananas
- 1 tbs butter or coconut oil for dairy free
- 1 tbs rice malt syrup or honey
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Step 1 Heat a small fry pan over medium heat.
- Step 2 Add the butter/coconut oil, rice malt syrup/honey and cinnamon to the fry pan and stir until melted. If the sauce starts to bubble turn down the heat.
- Step 3 Peel and slice the bananas lengthways and fry on each side for about one minute until golden. If you have turned down the heat, you might need to turn it up a bit so there is a slight bubble in the sauce. Just be sure not to turn it up too high, because you don’t want the sauce to burn.
- Step 4 Remove the bananas from the frying pan and divide equally between two bowls. Pour over the remaining caramel sauce.
You Totally Got This Tips:
- Want sum extra yum? Serve your Sugar Free Caramel Bananas with cream, yoghurt or coconut yoghurt.
If you make my Sugar Free Caramel Bananas remember to share them with me on Instagram. I love seeing and sharing your creations. Find me at @youtotallygotthis and use the hashtag #youtotallygotthis so I can find you!
P.S Want more quick and easy recipes just like this? Grab your FREE quick and easy weeknight dinner plan right here.