You guys. Guess what? Healthy banana fritters. And Ohmygoodness SO good!
New favourite dessert alert. Think crispy on the outside. Soft and sweet on the inside. Everything you love about dinner at the local Chinese, but air-fried (or oven-baked), with just the teeniest amount of sugar. If there was an award for healthy-but-yum, air fryer banana fritters would win. No question. Hand down. They are the actual BEST.
So, what are you waiting for? It’s time to make those leftover bananas great again.
Make sure you let me know what you think in the comments section below. More air fryer recipes? Yes/No.Print
Air Fryer Healthy Banana Fritters
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 2 serves 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Chinese
Make bananas great again, with this quick, easy, and healthy dessert.
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond meal or desiccated coconut
- 1 tbs butter melted
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Sugar to sprinkle
- Honey to drizzle
- Ice cream to serve
- Peel bananas and cut in half. Set aside.
- Roll the bananas in flour.
- Whisk eggs. Dip the banana into the egg so it is completely coated. Set aside.
- Mix the butter, almond meal/desiccated coconut, and cinnamon together in a separate bowl. Roll the bananas in the mixture, using your fingers to press any remaining mixture into the banana.
- Cook in air-fryer for 8 minutes at 180C.
- Remove bananas from the air-fryer. Divide between two bowls. Sprinkle with sugar and drizzle with honey. Serve with a scoop of ice cream
Don’t have an air-fryer? Cook your healthy banana fritters in an oven preheated to 210C for 10 minutes. Easy!
Keywords: Dessert, Low Sugar, Banana, Fruits
P.S – Now we’ve got dessert sorted, let’s get your dinner sorted too? Grab your FREE quick and easy weeknight dinner plan right here.
A delicious and nutritious dish. I followed your instructions correctly, and so I have a great fritters banana. Thanks for the very helpful article. Hope you will have many ideas for writing more great articles.
Thank you so much! I’m am so glad you enjoyed the banana fritters.