Make bananas great again, with this quick, easy, and healthy dessert.
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond meal or desiccated coconut
- 1 tbs butter melted
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Sugar to sprinkle
- Honey to drizzle
- Ice cream to serve
- Peel bananas and cut in half. Set aside.
- Roll the bananas in flour.
- Whisk eggs. Dip the banana into the egg so it is completely coated. Set aside.
- Mix the butter, almond meal/desiccated coconut, and cinnamon together in a separate bowl. Roll the bananas in the mixture, using your fingers to press any remaining mixture into the banana.
- Cook in air-fryer for 8 minutes at 180C.
- Remove bananas from the air-fryer. Divide between two bowls. Sprinkle with sugar and drizzle with honey. Serve with a scoop of ice cream
Don’t have an air-fryer? Cook your healthy banana fritters in an oven preheated to 210C for 10 minutes. Easy!
Keywords: Dessert, Low Sugar, Banana, Fruits