The super easy holiday dessert that people will go crazy for!
- 500g fresh strawberries
- 500g fresh blueberries
- 250g fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbs honey or rice malt syrup
- Hull and slice the strawberries, then gently wash and dry all the berries. Set aside in a large bowl.
- Whisk the juice of ½ lemon and the honey/rice malt syrup in a separate bowl, then pick and thinly chop the mint leaves.
- Gently stir the lemon juice and honey through the berries and sprinkle the mint on top.
- To keep the mint looking bright and fresh, tote it to the party in a zip lock bag and sprinkle it on just before serving.
- Mix it up. You can use any berries you like to make my Very Berry Fruit Salad. And you don’t need to stick to berries. Chuck in any fruit you have in the fridge.
- Want to make this an extra special treat? Pimp your Very Berry Fruit Salad with a side serve of cream, yoghurt or coconut yoghurt or ice cream.