Looking for a healthier alternative to ice cream? Beat the heat this summer with these super COOL berry yoghurt pops. With no refined sugar or added nasties, summer never tasted so good.
Berry Yoghurt Pops
Yield 6 pops
Cool down the healthy way this summer, with these delicious and creamy berry yoghurt pops.
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries (stem removed and sliced)
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- Place the yoghurt, rice malt syrup and vanilla powder in a blender and mix until combined.
- Transfer into a jug and then stir the strawberries and blueberries through the yoghurt mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into the icy pole moulds making sure an even number of strawberries and blueberries go into each mould.
- Transfer the icy pole moulds to the freezer and freeze overnight
- When you're ready to eat your fro-yo treat, just run the icy pole mould under warm water for a minute and gently slide the icy pole out.
- I prefer full fat yoghurt, which keeps you fuller for longer and is full of fat soluble vitamins which help your body absorb protein and minerals.
- Look out for added sugars in your yoghurt, check the nutrition label and make sure the only ingredients are whole milk and live cultures.
If you make my Yoghurt Berry Pops remember to share them with me on Instagram. I love seeing and sharing your creations. Plus, one lucky reader each month will win their own You Totally Got This grocery bag. You can find me @youtotallygotthis – don’t forget to set your account to public and use the hashtag #youtotallygotthis so I can find you.
P.S – Now you’ve got your snacks sorted, get dinner sorted too! Grab your FREE quick and easy weeknight dinner plan right here.