This might sound a bit dramatic, But, seriously guys. Cheesy Beef Taco Bowls are life. They are everything an awesome recipe should be. Fresh, healthy, super tasty and FAST.
And if that doesn’t get you excited. This will. Make this recipe and you legit get to eat corn chips for dinner.
Seriously, weeknight dinner doesn’t get any quicker, easier or more delicious than this. Put my Cheesy Beef Taco Bowls on your meal plan this week and leave a comment to let me know what you think.Print
Because everyone needs corn chips for dinner once and a while.
- 250g beef mince
- 1 small red onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbs tomato paste
- ¼ iceberg lettuce
- 1 medium tomato or 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 lebanese cucumber
- ½ avocado
- 1/3 cup grated tasty cheese
- 2 cups of gluten free corn chips
- ¼ bunch fresh coriander
- Sour cream to serve (optional).
- Heat a frying pan over medium to high heat.
- Meanwhile, thinly chop the onion and crush the garlic.
- Add the beef mince, onion and garlic to the frying pan and cook until the mince has browned, breaking it up and turning as you need to. While the beef is cooking use a knife to thinly shred the lettuce, chop the cucumber and tomato, slice the avocado and pick the coriander leaves.
- Once the mince has cooked stir through the paprika, cumin and tomato paste and cook for 2 minutes. Next add the cheese and stir through until melted. Remove the frying pan from heat.
- Divide the cheesy beef mince, lettuce, cucumber, tomato and avocado between 2 bowls. Top with coriander leaves, corn chips and finish with a dollop of sour cream if using.
Turn my Cheesy Beef Taco Bowls into a 5 minute meal, by making the cheesy beef on the weekend and freezing it for when things get crazy mid-week.
If you make my Cheesy Beef Taco Bowls remember to share them with me on Instagram. I love seeing and sharing your creations. Plus, one lucky reader each month will win their own You Totally Got This grocery bag. You can find me @youtotallygotthis – don’t forget to set your account to public and use the hashtag #youtotallygotthis so I can find you.
P.S – Want a whole weeks worth of dinners just like these Cheesy Beef Taco Bowls? Grab your FREE quick and easy weeknight dinner plan right here.