Cheesy Slow Cooked Beef + Bean Pasta Bake. AKA all the warm comfort food things that you love in a simple, healthy and delicious – no slow cooker required – weeknight recipe.
- 400g rigatoni pasta
- 1 pack Perfectly Balanced Mexican style slow cooked beef with beans
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbs finely grated parmesan cheese
- 5 thin slices mozzarella (optional)
- Mixed salad leaves to serve
- Preheat oven to 180C (fan forced). Cook rigatoni in a pot of boiling water according to packet directions. Drain and transfer the pasta to a large baking dish.
- Add the slow cooked beef with beans, baby spinach and grated cheese. Stir until well combined. Sprinkle with parmesan and scatter with thin slices of mozzarella (if using).
- Transfer the baking dish to the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the slow cooked beef has warmed through and the cheese has melted.
- Divide into 4 serves. Serve with mixed salad leaves.
- No rigatoni in the pantry? No worries. You can use any type of pasta in this recipe. I can vouch for penne and spiral pasta being just as delish.
- If you’ve got leftovers pop them in an air tight container and stick them in the freezer. This recipe reheats perfectly.
Keywords: Pasta, Beef, Cheese, Pasta Bake