Fresh, crunchy and dripping in a satay sauce, these Chicken Satay Salad Flatbreads are crazy delicious and ready in only 15 minutes.
- 200g BBQ cooked chicken (approximately 1/2 a chicken shredded)
- 200g bag coleslaw mix
- 60g snow peas
- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- ¼ cup natural crunchy peanut butter
- 60ml coconut milk
- 2 tbs soy sauce or tamari for gluten free
- 2 Naan, or other flat bread depending on your dietary preference.
- 1/4 bunch coriander, to serve (optional)
- Prepare the dressing, by placing the peanut butter, soy sauce/tamari and coconut milk in a jar. Secure the lid and shake until the dressing is smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Next shred the chicken and chop the snow peas and cucumber into thin slices. Transfer, the chicken, snow peas and cucumber to a large bowl and empty the coleslaw on top. Pour over the dressing and stir until all the ingredients are combined.
- Heat the flat bread up in the microwave, according to packet directions. Divide the flat bread between 2 plates and top with the salad. Pick the coriander leaves and scatter them over the top.
It’s easy to make this recipe gluten free. Just pile your salad on top of a gluten free wrap and use tamari instead of soy sauce when you make the dressing.