Feel like a delicious snack right now. Put down the Tim Tams. These 4 ingredient choc peanut butter bliss balls are the super easy snack you can make anytime. Pour, stir, roll, DONE. 10 minutes, easy peasy. You don’t even need a blender. Plus they are totally delicious, cos chocolate and peanut butter, I rest my case.
They sound awesome, right? Well it gets even better. They’re healthy too. Yep gluten free, dairy free, and refined sugar free. My choc peanut butter balls are amazeballs (literally!) You are going to want to give these a try. But be warned. Once you pop, YOU CAN’T STOP.
If you make them, hit me up in the comments section below. I’d love to know what you think.Print
Looking for an easy bliss ball recipe? This is it. No blitz, no bake just a whole lot of choc peanut butter YUM!
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 1/2 cup of crunchy peanut butter (no sugar added)
- 1 tablespoon of cacao or cocoa
- 1 cup of desiccated coconut
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl and mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Take a tablespoon of mixture in your hands and roll it into a ball. Repeat with the remaining mixture. You should end up with 12 bliss balls in total.
- If you have time, leave them in the fridge to firm up. But, I never do…they taste totally delicious straight from the bowl.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- You can make my choc peanut butter bliss balls school friendly and nut-free by substituting tahini for peanut butter.
- Are you a sucker for jaffas? Add a teaspoon of orange essence to the mixture for a delicious choc-orange treat.
If you make my Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls remember to share them with me on Instagram. I love seeing and sharing your creations. Plus, one lucky reader each month will win their own You Totally Got This grocery bag. You can find me @youtotallygotthis – don’t forget to set your account to public and use the hashtag #youtotallygotthis so I can find you.
P.S – Want a whole weeks worth of yummy dinner recipes? Grab your FREE quick and easy weeknight dinner plan right here.