Looking for an easy bliss ball recipe? This is it. No blitz, no bake just a whole lot of choc peanut butter YUM!
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 1/2 cup of crunchy peanut butter (no sugar added)
- 1 tablespoon of cacao or cocoa
- 1 cup of desiccated coconut
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl and mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Take a tablespoon of mixture in your hands and roll it into a ball. Repeat with the remaining mixture. You should end up with 12 bliss balls in total.
- If you have time, leave them in the fridge to firm up. But, I never do…they taste totally delicious straight from the bowl.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- You can make my choc peanut butter bliss balls school friendly and nut-free by substituting tahini for peanut butter.
- Are you a sucker for jaffas? Add a teaspoon of orange essence to the mixture for a delicious choc-orange treat.