Creamy chocolatey fudge, flecked with crunchy pistachios and a sweet/tangy burst of cranberry with every bite. SO easy to make, it’s dangerous.
- 100g of 85% or above dark chocolate regular or dairy free depending on your dietary requirements
- ¼ cup of butter or coconut oil, depending on your dietary requirements
- ¼ cup of almond butter
- ¼ cup of pistachios
- ¼ cup of dried cranberries
- Grease a small baking tin and line with baking paper (I use a loaf tin).
- Melt the butter or coconut oil in the microwave and roughly chop the pistachios and cranberries. Set aside.
- Break the chocolate into pieces and pop them into a microwave safe jug or bowl. Put the jug in the microwave and cook on high for 1 minute. When done, give the chocolate a stir and then keep microwaving in 10-20 second bursts until the chocolate is fully melted. It takes a total of 1 minute and 30 seconds in my microwave. If you don’t have a microwave, don’t worry. You can melt the chocolate using a double boiler on the stove.
- Mix the butter/coconut oil, almond butter, and half of the pistachios and dried cranberries into the chocolate (don’t forget to reserve some cranberries and pistachios to sprinkle on top) until the mixture is smooth. If your almond butter is on the dry side, you might need to smoosh it into the mixture with the back of a spoon.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the lined tin and sprinkle the remaining pistachios and cranberries on top.
- Refrigerate for at least 1.5 hours or until set. If you’re in a hurry, pop it in the freezer so it sets more quickly.
- Once set, cut the fudge into 16 pieces. Store it in the fridge until it’s ready to be eaten.
- Creamy and chocolately means deliciously melty. It’s best to leave your fudge in the fridge until you’re ready to eat it.
- This fudge is fully flexible. You could use milk chocolate instead on dark chocolate. Or switch up the pistachios and cranberries for other stuff you love, like coconut, almonds, sultanas. Anything you want really. Just go with it!
- If you suffer food intolerances or allergies, please make sure all the ingredients are safe for you to eat.