Lasagne cooked on the stove, and ready in 30 minutes. You’re not dreaming, this healthy one pan lasagne is real and delicious. Amazingly delicious! Best of all its chock full of hidden veg, so it’s super nutritious as well. Trust me, you are going to want to cook this tonight. This lasagne is everything. Go!
All the taste of rich cheesy lasagne in just 30 minutes and in one pan. Once you try it, you won’t know how you lived without this recipe
- 500g beef mince
- 1 medium brown onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 700g jar tomato and basil passata (marinara) sauce
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 medium carrot grated
- 5 instant lasagne sheets
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 ball buffalo mozzarella, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 bunch fresh basil
- 2 cups mixed salald leaves to serve
- Heat a frying pan over medium to high heat and turn your oven grill on high. Meanwhile dice the onion.
- Put mince and onion in a frying pan and cook until mince has browned. While the mince is cooking grate the carrot. When the mince has cooked drain any excess fat from the pan.
- Mince the garlic straight into the frying pan and stir in the garlic. Next add the passata sauce, baby spinach and carrot and stir until the spinach has wilted.
- Break the lasagne sheets into small pieces and add them to the frying pan. Stir through the lasagne sheets until they are covered by the sauce, put a lid on the frying pan (or cover with foil) and reduce to medium heat then simmer for 10 minutes. Stir halfway through cooking. If the mixture seems dry add 1/2 cup of water. While the lasagne is simmering, slice the buffalo mozzarella into thin slices.
- After 10 minutes, remove the lid from the frying pan and stir through the shredded mozzarella cheese until it melts.
- Remove the frying pan from heat, scatter the lasagne with buffalo mozzarella, then put the pan under the grill of your oven for 5 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
- Scatter with fresh basil, and serve with mixed leaves.
- Speed up this recipe by using fresh lasagne sheets instead.
- Leftovers? Eat them for lunch, or freeze them, either way there’s plenty of lasagne loving to go round.
- Can’t find buffalo mozzarella? That’s okay, you could use thin slices of ordinary mozzarella or sprinkle some extra shredded mozzarella on top.
If you make my Healthy One Pan Lasagne remember to share it with me on Instagram. I love seeing and sharing your creations. Plus, one lucky reader each month will win their own You Totally Got This grocery bag. You can find me @youtotallygotthis – don’t forget to set your account to public and use the hashtag #youtotallygotthis so I can find you.
P.S – Want a whole weeks worth of dinners just like this One Pan Lasagne? Grab your FREE quick and easy weeknight dinner plan right here.