Say hello to our most popular recipe ever! Just 4 ingredients and a few chocolate chips, is all that is standing between you and these delicious peanut butter chocolate chip blondies. If you have a sensitive tummy, these yummy treats are perfect. They are gluten free, dairy free and low in sugar PLUS they are so easy to make its dangerous. Move over Marilyn Monroe, there is a new blonde bombshell in town!Print
Just 4 ingredients and a few chocolate chips, is all that’s standing between you and these super delicious peanut butter & chocolate blondies.
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (I like it crunchy!)
- 1/3 cup rice malt syrup or honey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten free baking soda
- 20g 85% or more dark chocolate
- Preheat your oven to 180C/350F and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Chop the dark chocolate into choc chip sized chunks and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix the peanut butter, rice malt syrup, egg and baking soda until well combined and then fold in the dark chocolate chunks.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf tin and bake in the oven for 18 to 20 minutes, or until the top is a light golden brown
- Let cool and then cut into squares
- To make your blondies beautiful, drizzle some extra melted dark chocolate over the top.
- If these are too rich for you just cut the squares in half, and double the blondie love.
If you make my Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies remember to share them with me on Instagram. I love seeing and sharing your creations. Plus, one lucky reader each month will win their own You Totally Got This grocery bag. You can find me @youtotallygotthis – don’t forget to set your account to public and use the hashtag #youtotallygotthis so I can find you.
P.S Now you’ve got your snacks sorted, get dinner sorted too! Grab your FREE quick and easy weeknight dinner plan right here.