Just 4 ingredients and a few chocolate chips, is all that’s standing between you and these super delicious peanut butter & chocolate blondies.
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (I like it crunchy!)
- 1/3 cup rice malt syrup or honey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten free baking soda
- 20g 85% or more dark chocolate
- Preheat your oven to 180C/350F and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Chop the dark chocolate into choc chip sized chunks and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix the peanut butter, rice malt syrup, egg and baking soda until well combined and then fold in the dark chocolate chunks.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf tin and bake in the oven for 18 to 20 minutes, or until the top is a light golden brown
- Let cool and then cut into squares
- To make your blondies beautiful, drizzle some extra melted dark chocolate over the top.
- If these are too rich for you just cut the squares in half, and double the blondie love.